Monday, March 24, 2014

Pictures From Naka!!!

Naka-Kon has come and gone, but it was still a blast and I cant wait for next years convention. Hopefully I'm a little less sick next time around....Anyway here are some pics that were taken when I was up and actually feeling well. Its not as much as I had hoped to get, but there are still some good pictures in there. Enjoy!


Spent a ton of time in playing Magic: The Gathering
One of the many celebrity panels
Super Smash Bros.!!!!!

             

Triple awesome







Bane was photo bombed












Robots in disguise!

Strike a pose!



I sure could use a cola....




















Unfortunately these pictures do not do the fun and excitement of Naka-Kon justice. There were so many different characters and genres being represented by fans it was astounding. Some took minimal effort and others took hundreds of dollars, nonetheless its the passion for these characters and the people that portray them that make events such as this worth attending. Hopefully, some of you that have never attended a convention will be there next year. I'm certain you'd enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment